Friday, April 22, 2016

Weekly Promotional Painting


Friday Promotional Painting!

Horse Portrait Close Up


     Every Friday I offer one of my paintings as a limited time promotion.  The promotion is for an 11x14 inch gallery wrapped canvas for only $50! This is approximately 50% off the regular price which makes it such a great deal. Each painting is only offered once this way and is limited to only 5 prints. The sale ends on Sunday at midnight.

This weeks promotional painting is my "Horse Portrait Close Up." This is one of my earlier digital works but I still really like it. I was actually still using custom brushes back then and created one to create the fur texture of this bay colored horse. This painting was created on an iPad 4 using the apps Procreate and Sketchbook Pro. It would look great in a living room or office or maybe the tack room of a ranch. This would also make a great gift for any horse lover as well.


Thanks for looking and stay tuned for future sales and promotions!


--Becky Herrera

No comments:

Post a Comment